10 Lines On Your Neighbor: Neighbors are indeed a blessing for all of us. In any of our tough times, they reach us & help us with what they can. Neighbors are the very first person to whom we meet first. Let’s see more about neighbors in details:
10 LINES ON YOUR NEIGHBOR:
- My neighbor’s family name is Mr. Raj.
- Mr. Raj is a great businessman in our city.
- His wife is an experienced doctor by profession.
- I used to play with their children in the evening daily.
- Mr. Raj has two children & Kumar is my age.
- Mr. Raj goes for a morning walk daily.
- He always helps us in our difficult times.
- He & his wife are extremely polite, & they offer me some chocolates whenever I visit their home.
- His wife is extremely good at cooking, and I love her cooking.
- She always sends us the cake, whenever she bakes.
10 LINES ON YOUR NEIGHBOR IN ENGLISH:
- My neighbor’s name is Mr. Harsh.
- He is a great professor by profession.
- His wife is a teacher & teaches at my school.
- They have a son of my age, Kumar & I best friends.
- We both use to play together in the evening.
- I visit their home, and they welcome me warmly.
- Their pet dog’s name is Jimmy, and I love to play with it.
- My neighbor always helps us in our tough times, and never leaves us alone.
- When my mother was sick, they sent us cooked food daily & also looks after my mother.
- I like Mr. Harsh’s family very much & we also invite each other on happy occasions.
FEW LINES ON MY NEIGHBOR:
- Mr. Vihaan’s family is my neighbor.
- He is a great & brave army officer.
- His wife is also a doctor in the army.
- They have one daughter & a son.
- I used to play & study with their children.
- Mr. Vihaan used to go on a morning & evening walk daily.
- Once I have a picnic with my neighbors too, & I enjoyed it there very much.
- My neighbor & my family always invite each other on every occasion.
- In times of need, our neighbors help us & stand for us.
- Mr. Vihaan & my father are very good friends too.