Nobody likes to be lonely. Everyone loves company. Books are the best partners in time when we are alone, sad, or when we need the advice to make some decisions. They let our time simply pass away. Without books, life is half dead. Books are the map of man’s life. Every page of an incredible book is a store-house of man’s greatest and noblest thoughts. They demand nothing from us. They provide us with various things.
10 Lines on Value of Books:
- Books give us knowledge and pleasure.
- Books are great advisors & friends to us.
- They develop our minds and awakens our conscience.
- They make us able to differentiate between good or bad and right or wrong.
- They guide us when we are confused.
- They entertain us when we are lonely.
- They educate us and serves as a great companion.
- They help us to spread our progressive views.
- When we are sorrow they console us.
- They widen our interest in different things.
10 Lines on Value of Books in English:
- Books broaden our outlook on different aspects of life.
- They enrich the human mind and thoughts.
- Books improve our standard of living.
- Books encourage us when we are defeated.
- They take us into a different world of imagination.
- They understand us without being judgmental.
- Books help us in the creativity of imagination.
- Books sharpen our intellect
- They convey useful messages.
- Books bring light into darkness and shine into shadows.
Some Lines on Value of Books:
- They give us the moral of life & thus books are best friends to us.
- They are an exercise for our mind and keep us mentally fit and flexible.
- They correct us when we go astray, and so they are a guide too.
- They make us empathize with others.
- They provide us another angle to enjoy the beauty.
- Teaches us how to serve the society in the best way possible.
- They inspire us to do great things in life, hence they always motivate us in life.
- They teach us to respect people and their opinions.
- They make us brave enough to face our problems & issues of life.
- They make us forget the woes and troubles of life by making our mind quite happy.