Pollution is a major problem in today’s world. Pollution can of land, air & water. But the pollution is increasing day by day. Pollution affects us badly in many ways. Let’s see more about it in details:
10 LINES ON POLLUTION FOR CLASS 4 & 5:
- Pollution means to make something dirty & impure.
- Pollution can be of air, land, water & noise.
- Pollution is damaging our earth & nature.
- The presence of harmful gases in the atmosphere is called air pollution.
- The presence of harmful bacteria in the water is termed as water pollution.
- Water pollution is extremely harmful to marine life.
- Noise pollution is due to the high volumes & the sounds of vehicles.
- The pollution affects our mental & physical health in a very bad way.
- Tons of plastic on the earth makes land pollution.
- To avoid pollution, there should be a ban on deforestation.
10 LINES ON POLLUTION IN ENGLISH FOR CLASS 6:
- Pollution is a global issue, and it is not a national problem.
- The presence of toxic elements in the earth caused pollution.
- Water, air, & land pollution are common and can be seen everywhere.
- Water pollution is extremely dangerous to both humans & animals.
- Vegetables that grow in polluted water are not edible.
- Industries are causing both air & water pollution.
- Due to the presence of harmful gases which are released by industries, our environment becomes polluted.
- The heavy sounds from the vehicles & the machines cause noise pollution.
- The radioactive elements & their waste cause cancer.
- To reduce pollution, everyone should play one’s role.
FEW LINES ON POLLUTION FOR CLASS 7:
- Pollution is the presence of undesirable things in the environment.
- Pollution makes our atmosphere dirty.
- Noise Pollution causes many mental disorders in all persons.
- Hearing problems, headaches, anxiety are the results of noise pollution.
- Water pollution causes the death of humans & marine life too.
- Industries release harmful gases that make our environment dirty.
- The excessive use of pesticides & fertilizers causes soil pollution.
- There should be a ban on cutting down trees, as fewer trees mean more pollution.
- There should be some awareness campaigns to reduce pollution.
- Students should teach about pollution & their impact on society, so, they can have awareness about it.