The Lotus Temple is located in the capital of India that is New Delhi. This temple is for the Bahai religion, founded by Baha-Ullah. Bahaullah was a nobleman from Tehran. This temple is constructed in the shape of a lotus flower that symbolizes peace, love & unity. Let’s see more about it in the following sets.
10 LINES ON LOTUS TEMPLE:
- It is located in Kalkaji, New Delhi.
- It was built in the year 1986.
- It is dedicated to the Bahai religion.
- The Bahai religion was founded by the noble Persian man Baha-ullah.
- It is termed as lotus, due to its appealing architecture.
- The temple is in the shape of the lotus flower.
- The Lotus flower is the symbol of love, peace & unity.
- There are also some small ponds surrounding the temple.
- Lotus Temple has achieved many awards for its stunning architecture.
- Around 2500 people can be in the Lotus Temple at a time.
10 LINES ON LOTUS TEMPLE IN ENGLISH:
- The Lotus Temple is situated in the capital of India, New Delhi.
- It was dedicated to the Bahai religion.
- The Bahai religion was founded by the Persian nobleman Baha-ullah.
- It was built in 1986 & over 800 workers & engineers took a part in its construction.
- On its construction, around one crore rupees was spent.
- The temple resembles a half-opened lotus flower.
- It has 27 beautiful petals that are freestanding.
- Any person can visit this stunning temple, regardless of any religion.
- Over 2500 people can be in Lotus Temple at a time.
- Many beautiful gardens are surrounding the Lotus Temple.
FEW LINES ON LOTUS TEMPLE:
- It is one of the amazing pieces of architecture.
- The Lotus Temple is about 40 meters in length, surrounded by nine ponds.
- It is for the people of the Bhai religion, but anyone can visit it.
- Bahai people believe that there is only one God.
- Over 800 workers, artisans, & engineers took a part in its construction.
- There is no statue of any god in this temple.
- It is the most visited place in the world, according to the English newspaper.
- The reason behind the shape of the Lotus Temple is that Lotus is the symbol of love, peace & unity.
- About 2500 people can easily be in the Lotus Temple.
- The marble that was used in its construction was imported from Greece.