Lal Bahadur Shastri is one mostly known politicians worldwide, everyone respects him. Let’s discover more about him in details:
10 LINES ON LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI:
- Lal Bahadur Shastri was born in October 1904.
- He is one of the most eminent politicians of India.
- He was the second child of his parents.
- He got his primary schooling at Varanasi & Mughalsarai.
- He completed his graduation from Varnasai, in Hindi, English & Philosophy.
- He was extremely against the caste system.
- For this cause, even he removed Srivastava the surname from his name.
- The title of Shastri was given to him after his graduation.
- He got married in 1928 to Lalitha Devi.
- He promoted the slogan of “Jai Jawan Jai Kisan” at the time of the Indo-Pak war.
10 LINES ON LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI IN ENGLISH:
- Lal Bahadur Shastri was the second Prime Minister of the independent state of India.
- He reached school daily by crossing the river.
- As using a boat was costly, that’s why he used to cross the river daily.
- His father’s name was Sharada Prasad, while her mother was Ramdulari Devi.
- He was among a great follower of Gandhi’s ideology.
- He was highly against the caste & dowry system.
- He took only the piece of Khadi cloth & spinning wheel from his wife’s family.
- He was the one who introduced the water-cannons instead of beating.
- He empowered women very well, by appointing women conductors in buses.
- This great man died on 11th January 1966.
FEW LINES ON LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI:
- Lal Bahadur Shastri was born on 2nd October 1904 in Uttar Pradesh.
- He was the second Prime Minister of the Indian state & he did many good things.
- He empowered women & supported the farmers.
- He used to cross the river for his school, as using a boat daily was quite expensive.
- He was the one who introduced water-cannons rather than the lathi charge.
- He got married in1928, and he was highly against dowry.
- He got the Bharat Ratna the most important award of India in 1986.
- He gave the full freedom to the Indian forces in the 1965 war
- He was a very honest & simple person, that why people loved him the most.
- He died due to cardiac arrest, just after signing the Tashkent Pact in 1966.