Games are an integral part of one’s life. Besides fun, games provide physical and mental health. Almost everyone loves to play at least one game. Some love to play online games while some like to play physical games. Physical games are much better than virtual games.
10 Lines on Importance of games:
- Games provide you creativity & health.
- Some games require knowledge & thus these increase quick thinking.
- Humans are playing sports since very ancient times.
- Sports provide healthy competition among people.
- Games should belong to health & creativity.
- Games should not be harmful.
- A good sport or game is always a center of happiness for the audience as well as the players.
- Fairness is one of the most important factors of any game.
- Every player should have a spirit of playing & win.
- Sports provides you the mental health as well.
10 Lines on the Importance of Games:
- Any activity that provides your physical and mental health is termed as a sport.
- Physical games such as cricket football provide you a healthy activity.
- Online games make you tired, while physical games like football provide you the chance to grow.
- Sports players a great role in improving our mental and physical health.
- There are many organizations of sports like ICC and others.
- Games and sports build self-confidence & leadership in you.
- Games improve your performance as an individual.
- There are two modes of games indoor and outdoor.
- Outdoor games are much beneficial like they provide you better health.
- Every game has a set of instructions, which must be followed by every player.
Few Lines on Importance of Sports:
- Sports are highly beneficial in improving your coordination with your team members.
- Sports improves your mental and physical health.
- Games teach us the value of time and discipline.
- Olympics and World cups are taking place to encourage the players.
- All the games have a level of competition so that one can strive for a better position.
- By taking part in sports, also reduces your stress and depression.
- Sports provide us the motivation and spirit to win.
- Sports improve our mental health & motivate us to live.
- Every game has a set of rules and each player is a must to follow them.
- Sports should be mandatory in schools for the good health of children.