A doctor is a very useful member of our society. He checks up the patients and prescribes them medicines. The doctors are the noble persons of our society, who cares for us just like their own family. Let’s see more about the respected doctor in detail.
10 LINES ON DOCTOR FOR CLASS 1:
- A doctor has an important role in our society.
- A doctor treats the sick and injured people.
- To practice as a doctor one must need a legal license.
- Medical education is provided in many colleges and Universities in India and also in foreign countries.
- Doctors usually wears a white coat.
- A doctor treats his patients very kindly & politely.
- A doctor has nurses & compounders for his help.
- A doctor leads a very hard & busy life, and always he is busy in serving people.
- To become a doctor is not easy, you have to work very hard.
- A doctor has a stethoscope in his hands or around his neck.
10 LINES ON DOCTOR FOR CLASS 1 IN ENGLISH:
- A doctor is a very useful member of our society.
- He treats his patients very kindly.
- A doctor is very dutiful towards his job.
- People respect doctors very much due to their dedication.
- 1st July is celebrated as the National Doctors Day.
- Doctors also operate on patients and are called surgeons.
- While the dentist treats & check our teeth.
- Neurosurgeons treat patients related to the brain.
- The mental issues are treated by the Psychiatrist.
- A doctor earns both respect & a good salary.
FEW LINES ON DOCTOR FOR CLASS 1:
- To become a professional doctor, one has to complete a degree in medicine.
- A doctor treats injured & sick persons.
- Nurses and the compounders are for the assistance of the doctor.
- A doctor is a very noble person, who cares for his patient’s health.
- The Cardiologists treat the heart diseases of a person.
- Some doctors operate too and are called Surgeons.
- Doctors are regarded as life saviors.
- Some doctors advise patients about their diet and are known as a nutritionist.
- Doctors treat millions of people and save their lives.
- A doctor has a good life in terms of both financially & morally.