At my school, I love most of all my headmaster. He is very well-qualified and he always makes us learn new things. Teaching has been always a very noble profession. My headmaster is like a hope for me. Let’s see more about the headmaster in detail.
10 LINES ESSAY ON YOUR HEADMASTER:
- My headmaster of the school is very kind & polite.
- He is always helpful to us and guides us very well.
- He never loses hope in me, instead, she believes in me.
- Besides the headmaster, he is also our English teacher.
- He is my role model at school.
- My English has been improved to a great extent, after learning from my headmaster.
- My headmaster is very respectful to others and is being respected.
- The pure bond between a teacher and a student is one of the loveliest bonds.
- He has been working hard on me and my classmates.
- A true teacher never gives up, likewise, mine never gave up.
10 LINES ESSAY ON YOUR HEADMASTER IN ENGLISH:
- The headmaster of my school is very well-qualified & talented.
- He always makes us learn about new things.
- Due to his immense interest in English, I love English.
- My headmaster has won many best principal awards in our town.
- He enjoys teaching us a lot & he loves her profession.
- Every day he has a new lesson for us with great interest.
- Many times he asks us to perform fun activities, during which we learn a lot.
- My headmaster has done a Ph.D. in English.
- I am very happy that my English teacher is so nice.
- He is always loving and caring.
FEW LINES ESSAY ON YOUR HEADMASTER:
- My English teacher has been teaching us for many years, and he is also our headmaster.
- He always cares for us & makes us learn new topics.
- He never scolds any student harshly.
- He loves each of his students like his own children.
- My English teacher also tells us some moral stories.
- We can never pay back our parents and teachers for their hard work.
- My headmaster is a role model for many other junior teachers also.
- My headmaster is always kind to everyone, whether a student or a teacher.
- My headmaster takes us to our school for picnics too.
- My headmaster is an honest & hard-working person.