As we all know that, if we are healthy then there is life. Yoga is the best way to keep oneself healthy & active all the time. Let’s get to know about yoga in detail.
10 LINES ON YOGA:
- Yoga is the best way to maintain your body health.
- It was specifically originated from northern India.
- It came into practice during the Indus- Saraswati Civilization.
- Modern yoga was adopted from 1800 to 1900.
- The father of Modern Yoga is Patanjali.
- The Yoga Sutra that is the systematic presentation of Yoga, was provided by Patanjali.
- Yoga releases our stress & provides us mental health.
- The old or the pre-classical yoga was a combination of many mismatched beliefs.
- While post-classical yoga focuses on the human body, for its betterment.
- It makes our physical and mental health better.
10 LINES ON YOGA:
- Today’s yoga is the modern yoga, which comes into the defined shape after the pre-classical & the post-classical yoga.
- Modern yoga starts in 1800-the 1900s, and it majorly focuses on the human body.
- Modern yoga is a set of eleven types of practices.
- Yoga also benefits us good psychological health.
- The celebration of the International Day of Yoga, takes place on every 21st June every year.
- The international day comes into practice in 2015.
- Yoga also provides us the spirituality, which our body wants.
- The stress & depression can be easily overcome by Yoga.
- Another benefit of yoga is, it increases our muscle strength.
- There are six kinds of yoga, includes Karma Yoga, Hath Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Karma Yoga, Jnana Yoga & Bhakti Yoga.
FEW LINES ON YOGA:
- Yoga is the best exercise to maintain your body health & keeps you away from depression.
- Yoga was originally originated from northern India, during the Indus- Saraswati Civilization.
- Yoga makes the immune system better & brings flexibility.
- There is also a breathing exercise in yoga, that improves breathing & this exercise is called Pranayam.
- Yoga has been in practice since ancient times.
- Yoga is the best that brings about self-meditation & realization in you.
- Yoga also makes you a kind human being, just like in karma yoga you learn about self-satisfaction.
- Jnana Yoga focuses on knowledge, while tantra yoga is related to rituals.
- Yoga makes your thoughts pure & clean and helps you to make your body healthy.
- There is also an international day of yoga, that spreads awareness of yoga all around the globe.