Trees are an integral part of society, trees are also called the lifeline of every living being. Without trees, there will not be much oxygen in the atmosphere. Every living being is dependent upon the trees for their life. Nowadays, cutting down of trees has become common, and deforestation is taking place quickly. This destroys nature and our ecosystem.
10 Lines on value of trees:
- Trees are crucial for us in many ways, they are the source of our life & food.
- Save trees is a slogan used to motivate people to plant trees as much they can.
- Trees absorb carbon dioxide and provide oxygen that makes life possible on earth.
- Due to trees, we have better rainfall in many areas.
- Trees prevent floods in any region or area, thus they are the life saviors.
- There are many campaigns for saving trees, and are in the favor of planting more trees.
- Trees are like the lungs of the earth, and the lungs should be in a healthy condition.
- The trees provide a home to birds &animals, and we should save trees from fire & other destruction.
- Due to deforestation many breeds of birds and animals are going to end soon.
- Various processions, campaigns are being held to save trees, and provide awareness among people regarding planting trees.
10 Lines on the value of trees in English:
- Cutting down of trees is meant to be the ending of life, so plant trees.
- Trees provide us with many medicines in the form of herbs that are very fruitful for many diseases.
- The government should take strict action against those who cut down trees for their profits.
- Trees are also called “green gold” gifted to humans by nature.
- To save trees & the environment there should be a ban on polythene bags.
- The trees prevent soil erosion during flood season.
- There are many feats & campaigns for saving trees, urges all human beings to plant many trees around their surroundings.
- Lack of trees affects the rainfall in any particular region or area.
- Global warming and pollution are due to deforestation and cutting down of trees.
- The government should make such laws that will not allow construction that requires cutting down trees.
Few Lines on value of trees:
- The trees are essential for our life and health, they act as a natural filter for us.
- Without trees and forests there will be no life on earth.
- Trees are like the lungs of our mother-earth, and we should try to keep them healthy.
- Trees play a vital role in preventing many natural calamities, and so we should plant many trees.
- To save trees, people should use paper-bags rather than polythene bags.
- Trees are human friendly, they provide us food and oxygen, and without them, there will be no life.
- Trees are life saviors, hence we should plant as many trees as possible.
- Forests are the homes of many rare animal& plant breeds.
- There should be no cutting down of trees for any kind of construction.
- Plant as many trees as much as you can because when you plant a tree, you show hope for the coming generation.