A tiger is a very strong & big wild animal. It is the biggest animal in its cat family in flesh-eating. It is equally powerful to the king of the forest lion. It is found in Asia like Bhutan, India & others. It is the national animal of India, as it is the sign of power. Let’s see more about this wild animal in details:
10 LINES ON TIGER:
- A tiger is considered or known as the best hunter.
- It is the National Animal of India.
- A tiger has black stripes upon the orange skin.
- It belongs to a class of carnivorous animals, that eat flesh.
- White tigers have black stripes on white skin.
- Tigers have sharp paws that help them in hunting.
- A tiger’s eyes resemble cat eyes, but white tigers have blue eyes.
- Tiger’s roar can be heard from a distance of three kilometers.
- The average life of tigers is 26 years while the zoo tigers can live up to 16-18 years.
- It is also the national animal of Bangladesh.
10 LINES ON TIGER:
- A tiger is considered the strongest wild animal.
- It is the national animal of India as it is a sign of power & dignity.
- The female of a tiger is known as the tigress.
- The offspring of the tiger is called a cub, and a tigress gives birth to 3-4 cubs at a time.
- A tiger consumes 25-27 kilogram of meat per day by hunting other animals.
- Tigers prefer dense forests to live in & they live in the dens.
- Their strips help them to hide while going to hunt.
- Tigers are good at swimming & they can swim while hunting.
- Tigers can run at a maximum speed of 65 kilometers per hour.
- There are almost five species of tigers & the Siberian tigers are the largest.
FEW LINES ON TIGER:
- A tiger is the largest animal among the fat species.
- Tigers are best at hunting, and their strips help them to hide.
- It is a carnivorous animal, and prefers alone hunting.
- Tiger’s offspring are brought up by their mothers completely.
- Tigers prefer hunting, at dawn or dusk.
- Tigers prefer to take rest in the dark shades.
- Almost now, there are only 4000 tigers are leftover in the world.
- Among the 4000, 2266 tigers are present in India.
- Tigers are also kept in the zoo for children & the public.
- There should be some awareness campaigns to protect the tigers from hunting.