Pollution is a major problem in today’s world. Noise pollution is one of the types of pollution, and it is due to the several vehicles that are increasing day by day. Noise pollution highly affects our mentality. Let’s see more about it in details:
10 LINES ON NOISE POLLUTION:
- Noise from vehicles, machines, and others such as loudspeakers are the cause of noise pollution.
- The noise pollution affects our health in a bad way.
- Mostly the noise pollution affects our ears.
- The noise pollution causes partial or full deafness in many humans.
- Besides hearing, it also affects our nervous system badly.
- According to the experts noise pollution is higher in underdeveloped countries than the developed.
- The WHO recommends 50 decibels of noise but it has been increased to 97.60 for residential areas.
- Noise pollution is majorly found on roads and so schools, colleges get affected by it.
- Students of schools & colleges can’t concentrate on their studies due to this noise pollution.
- Due to noise pollution heartbeat & blood pressure can be up or down which causes certain issues.
10 LINES ON NOISE POLLUTION IN ENGLISH:
- Noise pollution is one of the types of pollution that causes serious illnesses in both children and elders.
- Due to high noise pollution one can become partially deaf or fully deaf.
- When the sound crosses its acidity of listing then it becomes so so hard to listen to.
- Noise pollution also destroys the sleeping of a person.
- Due to noise pollution many psychological problems are occurring in humans.
- Patients are extremely affected; due to noise pollution that affects their nervous system.
- The towns which are closer to airports face noise pollution due to airplanes.
- Traffic Jams are also the main reason for noise pollution.
- Students also suffer a lot due to noise pollution, and they cannot concentrate on upon studies.
- nowadays DJs are common in marriages, and their sound system can easily affect badly to a person’s health.
FEW LINES ON NOISE POLLUTION:
- Noise pollution occurs due to the uneven levels of sound.
- Noise Pollution causes many mental disorders in all persons.
- Hearing problems, headaches, anxiety are the results of noise pollution.
- Noise pollution can also damage the eardrum of a person badly.
- The railway station which produces noise pollution or also the main cause of hearing illnesses.
- Due to noise pollution, one can face many serious illnesses like deafness, or even sometimes, death occurs.
- There should be some awareness campaigns to reduce noise pollution.
- The use of high volumes in weddings, social events should be reduced. so, that noise pollution can be controlled.
- The noise pollution disturbs everyone’s peace of mind and heart.
- Students should teach about noise pollution, so they can have awareness about it.