A.P.J Abdul Kalam whose full name was Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen was the very eleventh president of the independent state of India. He was given the title of Missile Man of India. He was a great scientist & by his knowledge, he played a vital role in many projects.
10 LINES ON APJ ABDUL KALAM:
- Abdul Kalam was born on fifteenth October 1931 in Tamil Nadu.
- He earned a degree in aeronautical engineering in 1960.
- In his childhood, he sold the newspaper to support his family.
- He became a part of the Defense Research and the Development Organization just after his graduation.
- He joined the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in 1969.
- He desired to be a fighter pilot since his childhood.
- His contributions made him popular as the Missile Man of India.
- He also served as the project director of the Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle III (PSLV III).
- He was the 11th president of the Indian State.
- He died in the year of 2015.
10 LINES ON APJ ABDUL KALAM IN ENGLISH:
- Abdul Kalam was born in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu in 1931.
- He was a very hard-working boy since his childhood.
- Even the sold the newspapers, to support his life.
- He pursued an engineering degree in aeronautical.
- He did an outstanding performance in ballistic missile technology.
- Due to his dedication to his work, he became popular with Missile Man of India.
- He played a vital role in India’s nuclear test at Pokhran in the year 1988.
- He played a great role in the development of the Agni Missile System for the defense system of India.
- Wings of Fire is the name of his autobiography, expressed by himself in 1999.
- He was also awarded the Bharat Ratna in 1997.
Few LINES ON APJ ABDUL KALAM:
- Abdul Kalam was famous as the President of the People.
- He was born in Tamil Nadu, in the year of 1931.
- Abdul Kalam had a great thirst for knowledge since his childhood.
- He was dedicated to his work, and this dedication made him successful.
- He also memorized the Bhagwat Gita, despite being Muslim
- He received seven honorary doctorates from forty universities in his lifetime.
- He did aeronautical engineering, then became a part of different space research organizations.
- He was the eleventh president of the independent state of India, on 25 July 2002.
- He also served as the scientific advisor of the Indian Government.
- This great person died on 27th July 2015.