Mostly we write about things or some persons; to whom we are closed. But when it comes to us, we become puzzled to introduce the self decently. Firstly we have to accept that we are the one who is most important in our life, as without us our life becomes so empty. Now, introducing yourself to your friends or strangers seems a little bit difficult, but it is quite easy. Now, read this and you will know how to introduce yourself.
10 Lines on Myself for Class 3 and 5
- I am Krishna and seven years old.
- I study in class two at the Delhi Public School.
- My father’s name is Raj and my mother’s name is Gita.
- My father is a businessman.
- I have one elder sister than me, who studies in the seventh standard in the same school.
- I love watching cartoons and my favorite cartoon is Tom and Jerry.
- I also love to play games like hiding and seek.
- My favorite subject is English and I like English stories.
- I always complete my homework and never gets late from school.
- I always help my father and mother by placing my uniform and toys in the right place.
Paragraph on Myself for Class 6 & 8
- I am Krishna and a hard-working six standard student at Delhi Public School.
- I love my parents & always help them with house chores.
- My favorite subject at school is science, and I am also the monitor of my class.
- I love to play football, and I am the captain of my school football team.
- My family is small, consist of me, my only sister, my parent & my lovely grandparents.
- I don’t only fond of playing, but also good at academics.
- My hobbies are traveling, watching cartoons & gardening.
- I am also fond of eating, I love the sweets that are made from my mother’s hand.
- I am very close to my grandparents, and they love me too much.
- I learn many good things from my elders, and I always respect them.
Essay on Myself for Class 9:
- I am Gita and fifteen years old.
- I live in Delhi with my parents.
- My father is a teacher, while my mother is a good cook.
- I love my school & friends, as they care about me a lot.
- My hobbies are gardening & reading.
- I always reach school on time.
- I respect every elder, and I love to spend time with my grandparents.
- I always have dinner with my parents.
- I just love my beautiful home & city.
- On every vacation, we go to our village.