Habits are the essential part of our life. Read here 10 best lines on good habits with short essay and Paragraph on good habits for Ukg kids class 1 & 2 students in simple and easy language.
Essay on Good Habits
The wordy meaning of Habit is any action done or performed on regular basis under all circumstances. When we perform any action automatically and repeatedly is called a habit. Good habits are those habits which are liked by everyone.
Man is known by his habits and manners. If a man want to be productive and want to be positive he must develop good habits. As it is believed that “you will never change your life until you change something you do daily”. The secret of success in what you do daily.
Some Good Habits and their benefits.
1. Early to bed and early to rise is a good habit. For the physical and mental fitness this habit is very necessary. One who goes to bed early and wakes up early remain active throughout the day and works peacefully.
2. Brushing twice a day is a good habit, this habit help protect our teeth from cavity and other dental issues and shining teeth add beauty in our personality.
3. Respecting elders, parents and teachers is the best habit. One who obeys parents and respects them and follow their advice become successful in life. It is trend of our society that he who respects elders is liked and loved by all. While respect of teachers is due, teachers are the spiritual parents. Those who do not respect their teachers never become successful.
4. Reading books is good habit, books are the treasures of knowledge. One who reads books regularly accumulate abundance of knowledge which makes man shine.
5. Walk at morning time is also a good habit, those who makes habit of walking at morning time they remain healthy. Walking keep man fit and smart.
6. To keep oneself neat and clean and wearing clean clothes is good habit. Those who take care of Cleanliness are respected among family and friends. Throwing waste and wrappers in dustbin is a small act but earns us respect.
7. Good habits help develop good manners which are essential in life. Man with good manners wins the hearts. All good manners like helping others in need, saying sorry when mistakes are committed, being punctual and to live disciplined life.
Apart from that, listening others attentively, taking permission before touching or using someone’s thing, responding queries with smile, waiting for the turn, knocking door before entering into someone’s room or bedroom, saying excuse me while getting attention for something and using word please while asking for help or requesting politely are a kind of Magic.
Good habits help make good friends and help earn respect in society. One who possess good habits leads a happy and peaceful life. Good habits generate virtues.
Someone has rightly said that if you believe you can change, if you make it a habit, the change becomes real. If you want to change your world, you need to start cultivating good habits.
As John Dryden has said that “we first make our habits, and then our habits make us”. Good habits are a kind of force which lead to success
NOTE: This essay is intended to Essay on Good manners and good habits, importance and need in present modern world with additional related searches as follow;
good manners vs bad manners, best manners, good manners in easy, short simple language essay with points and outline. Good manners for students,at home, paragraph, Good manners are linked with, are important, Good manners chart for kids, for school for classroom, pdf, Good manners ke baare mein batao, Good manners are key to success, never go waste, long and short essay on good manners for class 1,2 ukg kids and higher students.