Zebra is a pretty beautiful animal. It belongs to the family of horses & donkeys. Zebras are also kept at the zoo for children & the public. Zebras belong to the class of herbivorous animals. Let’s see more about this animal in detail.
10 LINES ON ZEBRA:
- Zebra belongs to the class of horses & donkeys that is called Equidae.
- Zebras can’t be tamed, and are majorly found in forests.
- There are three kinds of zebras, Plain Zebra, Grey’s Zebra, and the Mountain Zebra.
- Zebras prefer to live in a group called a zeal.
- The zebra has pretty white & black stripes, which make zebra a beautiful animal.
- Zebras are mainly found in hilly & coastal areas.
- The family of zebra is quite small, that has one male, a few females & some offspring.
- A zebra can live up to 20 to 30 years.
- The offspring of zebra is known as a foal, and the female zebra gives birth to only one foal at a time.
- A baby zebra can take up to 7 to 16 months to become an adult zebra.
10 LINES ON ZEBRA IN ENGLISH:
- Zebras belong to the class of mammals, and they live in groups called zeal.
- Zebras have a small family, consists of a male & few females.
- The black and white stripes on a zebra protect them from predators.
- They protect themselves from the beasts like lions & leopards by their sharp-colored stripes.
- The interesting fact about zebra is, that no two zebras have the same stripes.
- The average weight of a zebra can be up to 460 kilograms.
- Zebras have a quite sharp eye-sight.
- The average weight of a foal or a baby zebra is seventy pounds.
- Due to extra sharp eye-sight, zebras can look at night also.
- Besides having good eye-sight, zebras have a remarkable hearing ability too.
FEW LINES ON ZEBRA:
- Zebra is considered a beautiful animal due to its white & black stripes.
- Zebras have good eye-sight & excellent hearing ability too.
- Zebras can run at a very high speed.
- Zebras are aggressive, as compared to friendly horses.
- Zebras produces many noises like braying & snorting.
- Their gorgeous black & white stripes protect them from the scorching heat of the sun.
- Zebras are considered herbivorous animals, as they rely upon the green grass.
- The zeals or group of zebras also migrate from place to place in search of food & water.
- Zebras are also kept at the zoological gardens for children.
- We can’t ride a zebra, like a horse due to its very aggressive nature.