Winter is the coldest season among all four seasons. In India, it is from December to March. Snowfalls & fog are the gifts of the winter season. The cold breeze blows, and while the days become shorter in the winter season. Let’s discover more about it in detail.
10 LINES ON WINTER SEASON:
- Winter is the coldest season of all.
- It starts in December & ends in March.
- The cold breeze & the fog can be observed during winters.
- December & January are the coldest months of winter.
- During winters, the temperature goes to 4 or 5°C.
- People wear sweaters in the winters to protect themselves.
- Many people prefer tours to hilly areas in winters.
- Many fruits & dry fruits are the gifts of the winter season.
- Cold winds from the northern blow.
- Everyone enjoys the beauty of the winter season.
10 LINES ON WINTER SEASON IN ENGLISH:
- Many festivals fall in winters, like republic day, Deepawali.
- Winter is the season of cold breeze & snowfall.
- The winter season gives us relief from the worries of life.
- Many families make a tour to a hilly area in the winter season.
- People wear sweaters & socks to avoid the cold breeze.
- Flu & Fever are very common in the winter season.
- Many animals hibernate in the winter season.
- Ice-skating & ice-hockey are very common in hilly areas.
- Various birds migrate to India during the winter season like the Siberian Birds.
- Children also have a winter vacation, so they become happy too.
FEW LINES ON WINTER SEASON:
- Winter is the season of cool breeze & snowfalls, which comes after the autumn season.
- There is fog in the winter season too, due to which accidents occur.
- There are many dishes of the winter season like Saag & Gajar Ka Halwa.
- Rain during winters destroys the crops.
- Old people in the winter season become very weak, due to extreme cold.
- In winters the nights become longer, while the days are shorter.
- Many birds migrate to India during the winter season.
- Children also enjoy the winter season, as they get their winter vacations too.
- All the hilly areas are covered with white snow, and they all look quite appealing.
- Elders, old & children all wear warm clothes to protect themselves from the cold winds.