We live on earth, and there are many beautiful scenes on earth that we experience in our daily lives. Our surrounding is full of many things like trees, grass, sky & houses, these makeup nature. Let’s see more about nature.
10 LINES ON WHAT IS NATURE:
- Our environment food lifestyles are a part of nature.
- Nature provides us things for survival like air, oxygen, and a clean environment.
- The trees, beautiful flowers make our nature quite attractive.
- Nature protects our ecosystem by providing all the necessary things to us.
- The colorful birds, green leaves make our minds fresh & these are part of nature.
- Nature provides us food such as grains, dairy products, and others.
- Nature provides us all the seasons like spring, autumn, summer & autumn that make our life quite beautiful.
- Nature provides us the clothes to wear, so, that we can save ourselves from the extremities of weather.
- Nature provides us water in a very huge amount to spend our lives in a better way.
- Nature is quite appealing & attractive, and it provides us all the necessities of life.
10 LINES ON WHAT IS NATURE IN ENGLISH:
- Nature is made up of our environment & ecosystem.
- Nature provides us peace of mind and heart.
- Nature provides us all the materials that are required for our survival.
- Nature provides us the shelter & food to thrive.
- The beauty of nature provides us relief from the worries of life.
- Nature provides us all the required medicines that are needed for the treatment of various diseases.
- We are destroying our mother nature by pollution and industrial wastes.
- Advancement industrialization has caused serious pollution that has destroyed our nature to a great extent.
- To restore our nature, there should be some awareness campaigns for students and the public.
- If we don’t do steps to protect nature, then the worst results of nature in the form of floors and landscapes will come.
FEW LINES ON WHAT IS NATURE:
- The hills, mountains, seas, & forests are all part of nature.
- Nature provides us all the things that are needed for a better life.
- Nature provides us the main resources like water, food, & air to flourish.
- The Earth is the only planet of the solar system that has nature and provides life.
- The atmosphere, climate, and weather conditions all fall under nature.
- All the biotic and the abiotic components are part of nature.
- The life of a human is directly proportional to the health of nature.
- Global warming and pollution are making our mother nature destroyed.
- Many steps have been taken to protect mother-nature.
- There should be some awareness campaigns so that one can know the importance of mother- nature.