Our whole world is full of microorganisms, which are those bodies that are unicellular, multicellular, or just a microscopic organism. Fungi, bacteria, viruses, algae, prototypes, and archaea are considered as the most basic types of microorganisms, although each one is different from the other in many ways, and they have their subtypes also. Microorganisms have both benefits and harms, we will discuss their usefulness.
10 Lines on Usefulness of Microorganisms
- Many people, people don’t know that microorganisms are too useful in our daily routines.
- Microorganisms help nature to grow and heal up.
- They are the most undeniable reason for the existence of life.
- Each microorganisms perform a specific function in the human body as well as nature.
- Some are the ones that provide digestion of food in the human body.
- Some helps the human body maintain nutrients consumption.
- Microorganism (Lactobacillus) helps in the formation of curd from milk.
- Another microorganism microbes help in cleaning pollution and regulate nutrients in our body.
- In the production of many antibiotics microbes are used.
- Microorganisms are used in many processes of food making.
10 Lines on Usefulness of Microorganisms in English
- Bacteria helps in the digestion of food.
- A lot of vaccine preparations require microorganisms.
- Even yeast is used for making wines, bread, or in many baking processes.
- Some are used to kill toxic elements in the environment or products.
- Many microorganisms are used for the faster and better growth of agriculture.
- As well as to minimize the waste product they are used.
- Thus these are used to convert the waste products into useful ones.
- Also the nitrogen in the soil is fixed by microorganisms.
- In sewerage or water treatment they are often used.
- Even microorganisms are genetically modified to use in warfare as bioweapons.
Few Lines on Usefulness of Microorganisms
- Without microorganisms the life cycle of nature can be destroyed.
- They also decompose all the waste materials in the soil.
- Thus enzymes can be produced through microorganisms to speed up the process more accurately.
- Some microorganisms are also used for the production of pharmaceuticals.
- A microorganisms that are bacteria cause the decay of plants and animals.
- With the help of biotechnology many microorganisms have been modified.
- The human body has the most basic need of microorganisms within it.
- Without microorganisms in the human body they will become incapable of many tasks.
- They even provide the immune system to the human body.
- In the making of many alcoholic drinks microorganisms is used.