In our life, we met different people and some of them become so beloved to us. Among all of these I love the two persons the most, one is my mother to whom I can rely for my small needs. Let’s see more about the person I like the most in details.
10 lines on the person I like the most:
- My favorite person of my life is my mother.
- She always takes care of me regardless of her condition.
- She always believes in me.
- My mother never lose hope in me.
- Mother helps us with completing my school work.
- She always supports and encourages me.
- She teaches me good stories & lessons.
- She is one who links all the family members together.
- She sacrifices her life and needs for us.
- I can’t live without my mother, and I love her.
10 lines on the person I like the most in English:
- Mother is one of the greatest gifts of God, and she is my most loving & liking person.
- My mother is the one who is always there for me.
- My mother is the gift of God with great affection.
- I help my mother with daily chores.
- I always follow my mother & never disobeys her.
- She gets worried whenever I got a fever or flu.
- She always takes care of my diet & studies.
- Her motivational stories make my life more comfortable.
- She always protects me from all the problems of life.
- She has a dream to see me as a successful person, and I will fulfill her dream.
Few Lines on the person I like the most:
- Mother is an essential part of one’s life, and so my favorite person of life is my mother.
- My mother is a doctor by profession, but she never ignores me.
- My mother is the sweetest and respected person in my life.
- She wakes up early in the morning and makes my breakfast.
- She drops me at school on time, and then she leaves for her clinic.
- My brother and I always help her in the household.
- My mother is a very efficient and hard-working woman who always cares about me.
- We celebrate her birthday every year with great zeal.
- Besides being so busy in her life, my mother cooks by herself always.
- My mother is the ideal and inspiration in my life.