Taj Mahal is a magnificent white mausoleum located in Agra, India. This marvelous wonder of the world was built by a Mughal Emperor in memory of his beloved wife. To this day, it is regarded as one of the finest models of architecture.
10 LINES ON TAJ MAHAL: –
- Taj Mahal was built between 1631 and 1648 A.D.
- Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan, made the Taj Mahal in memory of his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
- Taj Mahal is located on the right bank of the Yamuna River in Agra, India.
- It consists of the mosque, the guesthouse, and the main gateway, with the cloisters added in 1653.
- Architects from all over the Empire were requisitioned to build a great mausoleum.
- Ustad Ahmad Lahori is considered the main architect of the Taj Mahal.
- There are many beautiful Quranic inscriptions present on its walls.
- Manyamendments have been performed on the Taj Mahal while conserving its real architecture.
- The management of the Taj Mahal is held by the Archaeological Survey of India and other organizations.
- The funds provided by the federal government are utilized in maintaining its integrity and beauty.
10 LINES ON TAJ MAHAL IN ENGLISH: –
- Taj Mahal, a precious marble monument, was constructed from 1631 A.D. to 1648 A.D.
- It is located near the Yamuna River Agra District of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memoir of his favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
- The building belongs to the raised tomb variety, depicting an amazing bilateral symmetry.
- Hundreds of great architects, one of them being Ustad Ahmad Lahori, were involved in constructing this masterpiece.
- Its components include the tomb, mosque, guest house, main gate, and Taj Mahal complex.
- Many Quranic verses and Arabic writings are inscribed on its walls.
- The beautiful and captivating nature of the Taj Mahal is admired universally.
- The domed chamber has cenotaphs of Both Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal.
- Special attention has been given to maintain its integrity and conserve its beauty.
FEW LINES ON TAJ MAHAL IN ENGLISH:-
- Taj Mahal is a marble mausoleum built in the era of the Mughal Empire from 1631 A.D. To 1648 A.D.
- It is located in Agra, on the right bank of the River Yamuna in India.
- Shah Jahan, the Mughal Emperor ordered its construction as an everlasting memoir of his late wife Mumtaz Mahal.
- Taj Mahal consists of the mosque, tomb, Taj Complex, its main gate, and the guest house.
- Many skilled architects, from all over and beyond the Empire, were involved in the construction of the Taj Mahal.
- The beauty of the Taj Mahal lies in its unique architecture depicting the wisdom and efforts involved in its construction.
- Walls of Taj Mahal bear many inscriptions in Arabic, including the Quranic Verses.
- Archaeological Survey of India and other organizations hold their integral and financial management.
- The original structure of this great Mausoleum is conserved even up to this day.
- Indeed, the Taj Mahal is still one of the most precious arts humans have ever witnessed.