The earth is the planet in our solar system, and we live on the Earth. The Earth is the only planet in the solar system that has life and water on it. More than 7 billion lives are residing on the Earth. About 70% of the Earth is covered with water. But now we humans are destructing our motherland. Let’s see how we can save our planet. Let’s see more about the earth & how can we save it.
10 LINES ON SAVE EARTH:
- The earth is the only planet in the solar system that has life on it.
- Millions Of animals and humans are living on this planet.
- We are destructing and polluting our lovely planet in many ways.
- Water pollution, air pollution, and land pollution can be seen everywhere.
- To save our Earth, we should set some proper places for garbage.
- There should be some methods for recycling plastic.
- The government should take serious steps to prevent pollution.
- To save our planet we should not cut down trees.
- Deforestation is taking place quickly.
- Due to the lack of trees, the earth faces heavy floods.
10 LINES ON SAVE EARTH:
- The Earth is the only planet in the solar system that has life on it.
- We should take care of our planet & prevents it from being destroyed.
- There should be some plastic recycling methods, so we can prevent land pollution.
- We should plant many more trees to stay safe from the forest and heavy rainfalls.
- Cutting down trees should be prohibited, maintain the beauty of our planet.
- As many industries are releasing harmful gases, so the government should take action against it.
- There should be some awareness campaigns for the public, so they have some information regarding how to save our planet.
- People should not throw any garbage into the sea, as it is very harmful to marine life.
- We should adopt those methods that can lessen global warming.
- The Earth is our motherland, and to protect it is our utmost duty.
FEW LINES ON SAVE EARTH
- To make our earth green we should plant trees as much as possible.
- There should be planting campaigns every week for students & the public.
- To make over planet green, we should not pollute the waters, as it harms marine life.
- Many industries release their harmful chemicals in the waters, which causes the death of marine life.
- There should be some restrictions on the vehicles that release harmful gases.
- Industries should be developed or constructed in the faraway areas, in order to prevent air pollution.
- To make our planet beautiful we should not kill animals and birds and try to take care of them.
- To restore our planet’s beauty, we should set beach cleaning campaigns for students.
- There should be awareness campaigns regarding planet cleaning.
- Children should be taught at their schools about how to save our planet from being destroyed.