10 Lines On Peacock: The national bird of India is Peacock, which is very appealing & attractive. Peacocks have a beautiful long tail that consists of various pretty feathers. Usually, peacocks are blue, but they can be completely white too. Let’s see more about the beautiful peacock in detail.
10 LINES ON PEACOCK:
- The national bird of the Indian independent state is the peacock.
- The peacock is a very appealing & gorgeous bird.
- It has a large tail that consists of various colorful feathers.
- Usually, a peacock has a blue tail that has feathers in mixed colors of blue, green & golden.
- In peacocks, the male peacocks are more beautiful than the female peacocks.
- Peacocks can fly up to some height but they can’t fly in the sky.
- At night peacocks prefer trees to protect themselves from the attackers.
- All peacocks are quite attractive due to their appealing feathers.
- The female of the peacock is called the peahen.
- The life span of a peacock is 10 to almost 25 years.
10 LINES ON PEACOCK IN ENGLISH:
- A peacock is a very beautiful creature and it is found in some countries like India, Sri Lanka.
- In India, most peacocks are found in Jammu Kashmir, Assam, & others.
- In 1963 peacock is declared as the national bird of India.
- It is protected under the wildlife section 1972.
- Peacock is considered the sacred bird in Hinduism.
- People use to hang peacock’s feathers at home, as it brings prosperity to them.
- Some peacocks are white, and they look quite gorgeous.
- Peacocks are very active & alert; they start to shout if they feel any danger.
- There are peacocks for the public & children in the zoos too.
- At night times, peacocks sleep on trees to protect themselves.
FEW LINES ON PEACOCK:
- Peacock is the national bird of India.
- Peacocks have beautiful fathers.
- Peacocks look gorgeous; when dancing in the rain.
- There is a specie in peacocks that is fully white,
- Peacocks are highly shy & hide when someone looks at them.
- Peacocks can run quickly, but can’t fly due to heavy feathers.
- The pretty feathers of a peacock make it quite different & unique from the others.
- The peacocks can live in the dry and hot deserts too.
- Peacocks are very quick and alert.
- People keep peacock feathers in their homes for decoration too.