Owls are birds that are found in almost every place in the world, except Antarctica. The scientific name of owls is strigiform. They have a broad head & binocular vision. Let’s discover more about the owls:
10 LINES ON OWL:
- Owls have very colorful feathers & there are many sizes of owls from medium size to a large ones.
- The owls lay 3-4 eggs at a time.
- The eggs are white in color and round in shape.
- The average life of an owl is 20 years.
- Owls are carnivorous, & they eat rodents & small fish.
- There are around 200 species of owls, out of which 190 are true owls while the rest are barn owls.
- The barn owls have a heart-shaped face.
- Owls fly very silently which helps them in hunting.
- Owls help in agriculture & they eat all the pests.
- Owls are considered as the sign of death & evil.
10 LINES ON OWL IN ENGLISH:
- Owls are very quick in hunting, and their colorful feathers help them.
- The owls have round-shaped eyes.
- Owls can rotate their head in all directions, around 270 degrees.
- The male owls are comparatively smaller than the female owls.
- The owls use their eyes in their ears to attack their prey.
- The owls produce sounds like hooting whistling and growling.
- The Barn owl can eat a thousand mice a year.
- Very interesting, owls don’t build their own nest they use the nest of other birds.
- In some cases owls eat other owls, and they eat them with their bones.
- The owls are at the risk of endangered.
FEW LINES ON OWL:
- Owls can be found in any part of the world except Antarctica.
- A group of owls is called a parliament.
- Their unique feathers help them to attack their prey silently.
- Owls consume the prey whole but cannot digest it.
- The female or larger than the male owls in size.
- In ancient times, the owl is a sign of death and evil.
- Owls are considered as wise.
- Usually they hate light & they sleep during the day times.
- Owls attack all the pests, and they are very useful in agriculture.
- In today’s world many owls are endangered or going to be end soon.