Odisha previously called Orissa is an Indian state, located in eastern India. It is the eighth largest state by area and the eleventh largest by population. It is largely known for its culture and rich history that makes it shine more.
Besides this, it is also famous for beaches and parks. The stunning sand art, you will see in Odisha. Brass and Dhokra’s works are also of great value. Odisha is also a land of tribes, you will find stunning and amazing architecture, music, arts there.
10 Lines on Odisha:
- Odisha is the third largest state in terms of tribal population.
- The spoken and widely used language is Odia in Odisha.
- The anthem of Odisha is BANDE UTKALA JANANI.
- It was established on 1 April 1936, as a part of British India.
- The known symbols of Odisha are Odissi dance, Sambhar animal, blue water lily flower, and Indian fig tree.
- The chilika lake is located in India, where migratory birds come & stay.
- Odisha has a rich history and culture.
- The longest earthen dam is also built-in Hirakud, Odisha.
- It is the best place for tourists.
- Odisha has tons of amazing arts, like sand art, applique work & much more.
10 Lines on Odisha in English:
- It is a state on the east coast of the Republic of India.
- The official languages of Odisha are Oriya or Odia, Hindi, and English.
- 1st April is celebrated as Odisha Day.
- It is a land of many great temples.
- Odisha State Museum is of the most famous museums.
- The world’s largest earthen dam is also located in Odisha.
- The Simlipal National Park is also located in Odisha, where you see the richness in wildlife,
- The Konark temple which is a gem of Indian history is located there.
- Puri Beach is also there, where you will see the crystal clear water of the sea.
- It is the eighth largest state by area.
Few Lines on Odisha:
- Odisha is one most popular states of India in terms of culture, architecture, and history.
- The Puri beach, Konark temple, and many stunning places are there.
- One of the most traveled pilgrimages is Jagannath Temple is also located in Odisha.
- Odisha is the land of temples and beaches.
- Khandagiri Caves and the Udaygiri caves are also there. These are both natural and man-made too.
- The largest artificial lake in Asia, that is Hirakud Artificial Lake is also located in Odisha.
- The museum of Odisha is widely famous due to the collection of various manuscripts from history.
- The rainfall in Odisha is heavy and regular.
- It stands in the eleventh position by population in India, also there is a wide variety of culture.
- Everyone should visit Odisha to see it’s stunning beaches, temples & wonders of architecture.