Narendra Modi or simply known as Modi is the Prime Minister of the independent state of India. He has also been a chief Minister of Gujrat for 13 years. He is such a great inspiration to the youth of the Indian nation. Let’s see more about him in details:
10 LINES ON NARENDRA MODI:
- Narendra Modi was born on 17 September 1950 in Gujarat.
- His father’s name was Damkdardas Modi while his mother was Hiraben Modi.
- He used to work along with his father in serving tea on railway stations.
- He completed his education in 1967 from the school in Vadnagar.
- Meanwhile, he completed his graduation from Delhi University in 1978.
- He passed his post-graduation from Gujrat University in 1983.
- He is such a great inspiration to the whole Indian nation.
- He was also involved in the Jasodaben Chimanlal as a teenager.
- He attended the Shakhas of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- He also spent most of his time in spirituality on the Himalayas & ashrams.
10 LINES ON NARENDRA MODI IN ENGLISH:
- Narendra Modi is the current Prime Minister of the Indian State.
- His journey of becoming the Prime Minister is full of struggles & hardworking.
- He used to help his father in serving tea to the trains.
- He completed his initial & intermediate education from Vadnagar.
- While he completed his graduation & post-graduation too.
- He was full of patriotism & joined the Janata Party in 1985.
- His dedication & his leadership qualities made his position eminent at the party.
- He became the Chief Minister of Gujarat on 3rd October 2001.
- His government in Gujrat promoted many development projects.
- He became the 14th Prime Minister of India on 26 May 2014.
FEW LINES ON NARENDRA MODI:
- Narendra Modi was born in 1950 at Gujrat & now he is the Prime Minister of India.
- His life journey is a great example of all the youth of India.
- He won the 2014 elections by a good margin from Varanasi.
- He got married in 1968 to Jasodaben Modi at the age of 18.
- He also served as the chief minister of Gujrat for 13 years.
- He is a member of the Bhartiya Janata Party and the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh.
- In 2014 & 2019 BJP won the election with a great margin by Modi’s contribution.
- Modi has written many books like Social Harmony (2015) and others.
- He never took a holiday as a CM or PM, which shows his dedication.
- He is extremely filled with patriotism & always use Hindi in his signature.