Nalanda University is one of the ancient universities in India during the times of the Gupta Dynasty. It was one of the largest Indian residential Indian University. It is located in Bihar, and it was one of the most famous academic and scientific institutions at that time. It was appreciated a lot due to the offered courses at that time. It was also included in the top-performing universities at that time. Unfortunately, it was attacked thrice and hence t suffered badly. As it provided an on-campus facility, hence it was also considered famous for this.
10 Lines on Nalanda University:
- It was one of the ancient universities.
- It was developed during the Gupta dynasty.
- It had an on-campus residence facility for learners.
- It was one of the performing universities of the world.
- It had a huge library at that time.
- Students came from china as well for learning.
- It was attacked by thrice.
- It had all the collection of books at that time.
- Bakhtiyar Khilji managed to destroy it.
- It has great importance in history.
10 Lines on Nalanda University in English:
- It was one of the most famous universities at that time.
- It had all the facilities for learners and scholars.
- It had students from China too.
- This university had its strength in academics.
- It provided education to scholars like Suvishnu, Aryadeva, Xuanzang, Dharampal & many others.
- It was attacked three times.
- The Nalanda University remained closed for 800 years.
- Abdul Kalam made some efforts, then it reopened again.
- Presently, it is also known as self-sustained campus oriented universities.
- One should read the history of this popular and amazing university.
Few Lines on Nalanda University:
- It is one of the oldest universities in the world.
- It was established during the Gupta Dynasty in Bihar.
- It was the center of excellence in education.
- It has meditation centers and top-rated libraries.
- The destruction of Nalanda University was never accepted by Minhaj, even everyone witnessed it.
- This university has granted education to any student who became a scholar at that time.
- The University faced the closure of about 800 years.
- The person who destroyed the Nalanda University was not a Muslim, and a Hindu by birth.
- This university was one of the well-performed universities.
- Everyone should read about the history of Nalanda University.