For every country, a flag is a sign of its identity. The national flag of India is in tri-color. It is a matter of pride for every citizen of India. Let’s see more about it in details:
10 LINES ON MY NATIONAL FLAG:
- The national flag of India was adopted on 22nd July 1947.
- Its a matter of pride & respect for every citizen of India.
- It shows the power & pride of Indian land.
- The Indian flag came across through various steps to be in a final stage.
- It was accepted by the Constituent Assembly of India on 22nd July 1947.
- It is of tri-color & stripes of equal width & length.
- The ratio of the National Flag is 3:2 according to the length to breadth ratio.
- The three white, saffron, and green stripes should be of equal widths.
- Any insulting behavior to national flags ends with punishment by law.
- On the independence day of India, everyone embraces the elegant national flag.
10 LINES ON MY NATIONAL FLAG IN ENGLISH:
- The national flag of India is the symbol of freedom to the whole nation.
- The national flag has gone through various stages to come into this form.
- The National Flag of India is the symbol of pride to the whole nation.
- The flag is of three colors that are green, white, and saffron.
- Pingali Venkayya was the designer of the Indian National Flag.
- Pingali was also among one of the freedom fighters.
- The symbol of Ashok Chakra in the flag indicates the law.
- The Indian National Flag combines many different religions under one flag.
- Everyone should respect the National Flag, as it signifies the pride it.
- In the beginning, civilians didn’t hoist the national flag.
FEW LINES ON MY NATIONAL FLAG:
- For any county in the world, a national flag is of high importance.
- The Pakistani National Flag is a combination of two colors.
- The green color represents the Muslims, while the white color indicates the Non-Muslim.
- The white color is almost one-fourth of the Pakistani National Flag.
- The National Flag has also a crescent and a star.
- It was designed by Ameer-ud-Din Kidwai.
- The national flag is hoisted at every national event.
- For every citizen, it is the responsibility to respect his national flag.
- National Flag is a sign of pride for the nation.
- If anyone insults the national flag then he or she is liable to the law.