Almost everyone has a hobby, which he or she does in leisure. A hobby makes your time useful & besides this, it provides you some good skill. My favorite hobby is reading books, and undoubtedly books are the best friends to humans. Let’s see more about it:
10 LINES ON MY HOBBY:
- Hobby is a favorite doing of any person and it is highly beneficial.
- One person can have more than one hobby too.
- Hobby must be creative to provide you some good skills.
- My favorite hobby is reading new books.
- I am fond of reading books, novels, newspapers & magazines.
- Reading makes me aware of new facts & information.
- I always read books in my leisure to learn something new.
- Besides leisure, I read the book in my school library too.
- Actually, books are the best friends of humans & they are highly useful.
- I also read fairy tales & I love to read these stories.
10 LINES ON MY HOBBY IN ENGLISH:
- Hobby don’t only utilize my free time, but also help me in improving myself.
- Hobby helps me a lot in shaping my personality.
- My hobby is to read several new books which provide me enough knowledge.
- Reading books increase my thirst for knowledge.
- Reading books also improves my vocabulary & memory.
- By reading books, I feel a good change in my communication skills.
- Reading books never make you feel alone and sad.
- Reading protects us from various diseases like Dementia.
- Books inspire & motivate me a lot in achieving something great.
- I also read several biographies of great personalities like Gandhi and Nehru.
FEW LINES ON MY HOBBY:
- A good hobby always makes you learn something new.
- By reading books, I come across various new ideas.
- Even a hobby turns out into a good & profitable profession.
- By reading books, I can do content writing in my future.
- Reading books fulfills my almost very search for knowledge.
- Every month, I buy three new books to read.
- Every-time books inspire me to do something good and awesome.
- Reading books keeps me away from depression & anxiety.
- Sometimes, I also read novels to increase my vocabulary.
- Books are always there for me, to help & motivate me.