Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi also known as Mahatma Gandhi is founder of India who gave us independence from British. His life and efforts are countless but we are here to cover those in maximum 10 lines so that you can write your essay and speech accordingly.
10 lines essay on Mahatma Gandhi in English
- Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2 October 1869 in Porbandar, Gujrat.
- His full name is Mohandas Karacmchand and his father’s name is Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi.
- He completed his higher education from London
- Mahatma Gandhi was well known Lawyer, Politician, Activist and a writer.
- He was married to Kasturba Gandhi in 1883.
- He also fought against colour discrimination in South Africa .
- In 1917, he started movement against British government in India.
- Gandhi Ji gave us independence from British on 15th August 1947.
- He was died on 30th January 1948 in New Dehli.
- He is considered as father of nation India.
10 lines speech on Mahatma Gandhi
- Mahatma Gandhi, our father of nation was greatest lawyer, well known activist and prominent politician.
- His father Karamchand Uttamchand Gandhi was Diwan of Porbandar.
- Mahatma Gandhi was born in 1869 and served country till 1948.
- He studied in University College London.
- His full name was Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
- He was also known as Gandhi Ji, M.K. Gandhi and Bapu Ji.
- He fought against cruelty of British Government after coming back from foreign.
- Due to his sleepless efforts, We got independent India on 15th August 1947.
- Gandhi ji was assassinated on 30th January 1948 in Dehli.
- All his efforts were always be written in Golden words of history.
10 lines on Early Life of Gandhi
- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on 2nd October in Gujrati family.
- At the age of 9, Gandhi entered a local school in Rajkot.
- At the age of 13, He joined a high school in Rajkot.
- He was average shy student.
- At the age of 13, He married to 14 years old Kasturba.
- In 1885, father of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi died.
- At the age of 16, he had first baby, who survived only few days.
- He and She had 4 more children Harilal, Manilal, Ramdas and Devdas.
- At the age of 18, Gandhi graduated from High School in Ahmedabad.
- He was enrolled in Samaldas College but was dropped.
Gandhi Ji is father of Indian nation and will remain in hearts of India forever. If you love Bapu Ji, please write few lines about your feelings about him in comments below. It will help others find suitable content.