Every Indian is well aware of this great personality, who worked hard for India before it’s freedom. He was the main person in the Indian Movement against British rule. Nehru contributed a lot to the Freedom Movement. Let’s see more about him;
10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru:
- Jawaharlal Nehru was born in Allahabad in November 1889.
- He was the major person in the Indian movement and fought for freedom.
- He belongs to the Kashmiri pandits community.
- He joined the society of Annie Besant at the age of 13.
- He completed his graduation in natural science from the Trinity College, in 1910.
- He practiced as a learner from the Inner Temple London.
- He married in 1916 to Kamla Kaul Nehru.
- He always remained loyal & dedicated to Gandhi.
- The Indian tricolor was first hoisted by Nehru in 1929.
- At the time of hoisting, he demanded a separate homeland India.
10 Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru in English:
- Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India from 1947 to 1964.
- His father was Motilal Nehru, while his mother was Swarooprani Thussu.
- He was one of the eminent leaders of the Indian movement.
- He was so much dedicated to the Indian Movement.
- He became the president of Congress in the ear 1929 and he had to fight against the British Rule for independence.
- He was also imprisoned by the British tool and during imprisonment, he wrote the book “Discovery of India.”
- The inauguration speech of Nehru is famous as the “Tryst with the Destiny.”
- He served as the Prime Minister of the Independent State of India from 1947 to 1964.
- The Children’s day in India is the bird anniversary of Pandit Nehru.
- This great person of India died on 27th May 1964, due to cardiac arrest.
Few Lines on Jawaharlal Nehru:
- Besides being a good political leader, Pandit Nehru was also good at writing.
- His father Motilal Nehru, was a very wealthy barrister.
- Before the Independence of India he worked very hard for the cause of freedom.
- Pandit Nehru’s policies on Non-Alignment & the Panchaheel Treaty, showed his peaceful behavior around the world.
- Nehru was a great leader & dedicated person who fought for Indian freedom.
- He loved children, as he believed that the future of India is dependent upon them.
- Nehru was a nature lover too, as he often visited Himalaya’s Hills.
- Nehru brought many social reforms that helped India to grow, and also focused on science and technology.
- He supported Industrialization, and he worked on it very well.
- He also worked for improving the status of women in the country.