Around our Earth, there is a blanket that protects our Earth. The atmosphere is composed of many different gases. Let’s see more about the atmosphere in detail.
10 LINES ON ATMOSPHERE:
- Atmosphere is the blanket of gases that is around the earth.
- It is held by the strong gravity of Earth.
- Mainly it is composed of such gases, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, & Carbon Dioxide.
- The ratio of Nitrogen is 78.1% and the percentage of oxygen is 20.9%.
- The ratio of Argon is 0.9%, while Carbon Dioxide is about 0.035%.
- Atmosphere protects our Earth from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Due to the absorption of ultraviolet rays of the sun by the atmosphere, the temperature of Earth remains moderate.
- There are also small particles & dust in the atmosphere, which are important in cloud & fog making.
- If there is no atmosphere, then there will be no life on Earth.
10 LINES ON ATMOSPHERE:
- Atmosphere is a layer of gases that surrounds our earth.
- These layers prevents the harmful rays of the sun to reach Earth.
- The atmosphere is held near the Earth’s surface that is held by Earth’s gravity.
- The atmosphere prevents the harmful rays of the sun, and so the temperature of Earth remains moderate.
- Atmosphere is essential as it provides oxygen too.
- The composition of the atmosphere includes nitrogen, oxygen, argon & carbon dioxide.
- Among all gases, nitrogen is in a higher quantity that is 78.1%.
- An atmosphere has several layers, and these areas troposphere, stratosphere, thermosphere & mesosphere.
- Exosphere is located at a distance of 500 kilometers from the earth.
- These layers of Atmosphere are bases upon their temperatures.
FEW LINES ON ATMOSPHERE:
- It is a blanket of gases that surrounds our Earth.
- Due to the atmosphere, the temperature of Earth remains moderate.
- Atmosphere is highly beneficial, as it provides oxygen & some other nutrients too.
- A troposphere is the very first layer of the atmosphere.
- A troposphere contains half of the Earth.
- While in the stratosphere, due to its stability many jets prefer to use it.
- Ozone layers absorb the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- The temperature of layers increases due to the ozone layer, which absorbs the harmful rays of the sun.
- Due to the atmosphere, there is life on Earth as it traps heat.
- Atmosphere also protects our Earth, by the meteors, it can quickly hit the Earth but do the atmosphere they have friction.