There is always a remarkable history & a set of efforts behind any great nation. The independent State of India has also a history of many hundred years of struggle. Let’s discover more about it in details:
10 LINES ESSAY ON REPUBLIC DAY FOR CLASS 4:
- The Republic Day of Indian State is celebrated on 26th January every year.
- It is also considered a national festival of India.
- This day also remembers the Constitution of India.
- The constitution of India came into action on 26th January 1950.
- The Constitution of India is a supreme law by nature.
- The father of the Indian Constitution is Babasaheb Bhimrao.
- Every citizen must respect the constitution of the country.
- This day is not less than a festival, as Indians achieved their constitution.
- There are also many ceremonies happen on this day, and students should attend these.
- Children sing National Anthem happily and also embrace the National Flags.
10 LINES ESSAY ON REPUBLIC DAY FOR CLASS 4 IN ENGLISH:
- 26th January is a great festival for Indians, as the constitution was made on this day.
- It is a republic day for the Indian State.
- Every citizen also must respect the constitution and as well as the freedom fighters.
- The Republic Day of India commemorates the great & sincere efforts of the people for their freedom.
- This day is a journey of India from a colonized state to a democratic state.
- It’s not only a festival, but it is a national festival of India.
- The entire nation happily celebrates this day & pay homage to the freedom fighters.
- There is also a mandatory flag hoisting.
- Actually, on this day, the Indian National Congress declared the independence of India.
- On this day, every Indian pays homage to the people who fought & dedicated their lives for independence.
FEW LINES ESSAY ON REPUBLIC DAY FOR CLASS 4:
- Republic Day is of very great importance to the Indian Nation.
- On this day, India got its first constitution.
- Indian National Congress declared the 26th of January as the independence day of India.
- This day spreads the message of love, unity & brotherhood.
- Children sing national songs & perform many plays related to it.
- Republic Day shows the world that India can fight.
- Each state of India performs a play that shows the cultural values of their state.
- Many bravery awards are also awarded to many soldiers & civilians on this day.
- Everyone should pay homage to freedom fighters on the republic day of India.
- The President of India also hoists the National Flag on republic day every year.