Villages of any country are known to be very peaceful & beautiful. In India majority of people are engaged in agriculture. In India, there are around 664,369 villages. All the villages have kept a clean atmosphere. The majority of Indians live in the villages. Let’s see more about my village in detail.
10 LINES ESSAY ON MY VILLAGE:
- My beautiful village name is Bhelpur.
- There are many simple people in my village.
- There are many green & healthy crops in my village.
- People in my village live with unity & brotherhood.
- Villagers are extremely simple & hospitable.
- It is situated about 2.5 kilometers to the west of Kedar.
- It is near to the river Ganges.
- Most people in my village are engaged in agriculture.
- My village is neat & clean.
- There are ponds in my village too.
10 LINES ESSAY ON MY VILLAGE IN ENGLISH:
- The name of my pretty village is Harekrushnapur.
- It is small, but a beautiful village too in Odisha.
- There is a primary school in my village that is very beneficial.
- There is a post-office & a library also in my village.
- Most people in my village are farmers & rely on farming.
- Framers work hard from morning till evening in the fields.
- It is nearer to the river Rushikulya.
- There are many houses in my village.
- The people in my village are very hospitable by nature.
- I love my village and people very much.
FEW LINES ESSAY ON MY VILLAGE:
- My beautiful village name is Madhupur and I love to go there.
- There are many dedicated & hard-working people in my village.
- There is a clean & pure atmosphere in my village.
- My village is very famous for the production of sweets.
- Many of the villagers are hard-working farmers.
- It is located in the Deoghar district, the state of Jharkhand.
- My village has a power supply too, which makes it quite good.
- My village has the facility of water suppling, & so, the villagers don’t have to go in search of water.
- My village has a large number of trees which makes my village quite appealing.
- I love my village very much, and I want to see it grow more & more.