Diwali is a religious festival of Hindus, There are a lot of celebration made on Diwali. Here we are providing samples of essay in English about Diwali. It is helpful for all classes including Class 1, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
10 lines on Diwali for Class 1
- Diwali is also called Deepawali.
- It is one of largest festival of Hindus
- It is for victory of Good over evil.
- Lighting of Candles is done of Diwali.
- Rangoli is made to decorate our homes.
- We worship gods on Diwali.
- We do a lot of shopping on Dhanteras.
- We get school holidays on this occasion.
- We eat sweet dishes on Diwali.
- We enjoy Diwali a lot every year.
Short essay on Diwali for Class 3 and 4
Diwali is largest religious festival celebrated by Hindus all over the world. It is also called Deepawali and is known as festival of lights. We burn diyaas, burst crackers and decorate our homes with Rangoli this day. We worship goddess Lakshmi and Bhagwan Ganesha on this day. On Dhanteras we do a lot of Shopping.
Diwali is celebrated with full joy and happiness. We wear new dress, we eat sweet dishes, we get gifts from family and friends also. I enjoy diwali so much every year.
10 lines about Diwali for Class 5 and 6
- Diwali is religious festival celebrated all across the world by Hindus, Jains and Sikhs in month of Kartik.
- Diwali is celebrated 20 days after Dashera and with Dhanteras.
- It is also called festival of lights as we burn candles and burst crackers.
- We decorate our homes on Diwali with lighting and Rangoli.
- On this day we worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha.
- On Diwali we wear new clothes and we send gifts to our family and friends and we get gifts from friends too.
- Diwali was first time celebrated by People of Ayodhya on returning of Lord Rama after 14 years excile.
- It is also called a festival of Good over Evil.
- On Dhanteras, we do a lot of shopping.
- It is the festival we enjoy a lot.
Short Paragraph on Diwali for Class 7
Diwali is religious festival celebrated as happy moments on returning of Lord Rama to Ayodhya after 14 years excile. Diwali is celebrated on 15th date of Kartik month of Hindu calender. It is also called Deepawali and is refered to as festival of lights. Burning of Candles, bursting of crackers is common thing we do on Diwali.
Diwali is celebrated for 5 days. First day is Dhanteras, Second day is Hanuman Puja, Third day is Lakshmi Puja. Fourth day is Govardhan Puja and Last day is Bhai Dooj. Diwali is National Holiday in India. It is celebrated with full joy and happiness.
Diwali is celebrated as occasion of lighting and is this article provides you information about writing a short essay, Paragraph and 10 lines notes on Diwali for students of all classes.